The Honolulu Museum of Art is grateful to the foundations and government agencies that provide major support for the museum's efforts to bring together diverse people and great art.
The following distinguished donors help to ensure the continuing excellence of the museum's exhibitions, education programs, collection conservation, and general operations:
• Atherton Family Foundation
• E. Rhodes and Leona B. Carpenter Foundation
• Cooke Foundation, Ltd.
• Mary Wilson Crawford Fund of the Hawai‘i Community Foundation
• Doris Duke Foundation for Islamic Art
• The Freeman Foundation
• Victoria S. and Bradley L. Geist Foundation
• John R. Halligan Charitable Fund
• Hiroaki, Elaine, and Lawrence Kono Foundation
• H.T. Hayashi Foundation
• Robert F. Lange Foundation
• Jack & Marie Lord Trust Fund of the Hawai‘i Community Foundation
• McInerny Foundation
• National Endowment for the Arts
• Lenore & Chester O'Brien Fund of the Hawai‘i Community Foundation
• Arthur and Mae Orvis Foundaton, Inc.
• Prisanlee Fund of the Hawai‘i Community Foundation
• Stupski Foundation
• Maurice & Joanna Sullivan Family Foundation
• Atsushiko & Ina Goodwin Tateuchi Foundation
• Jhamandas Watumull Fund
• John C. Young Foundation
For more information, please contact Michelle Morihara at (808) 532-8780 or email@example.com.