The Honolulu Museum of Art is grateful to the foundations and government agencies that provide major support for the museum's efforts to bring together diverse people and great art.
The following distinguished donors help to ensure the continuing excellence of the museum's exhibitions, education programs, collection conservation, and general operations:
• Atherton Family Foundation
• Robert Emens Black Fund of the Hawai‘i Community Foundation
• Louis L. Borick Foundation
• E. Rhodes and Leona B. Carpenter Foundation
• The Clarence T.C. Ching Foundation
• Cooke Foundation, Ltd.
• Mary Wilson Crawford Fund of the Hawai‘i Community Foundation
• Doris Duke Foundation for Islamic Art
• Cultural Heritage Administration of the Republic of Korea
• The Freeman Foundation
• John R. Halligan Charitable Fund
• Hiroaki, Elaine, and Lawrence Kono Foundation
• Korea Foundation
• Robert F. Lange Foundation
• Jack & Marie Lord Trust Fund of the Hawai‘i Community Foundation
• McInerny Foundation
• Na Lei Aloha Foundation
• National Endowment for the Arts
• Lenore & Chester O'Brien Fund of the Hawai‘i Community Foundation
• Omidyar 'Ohana Fund of the Hawai'i Community Foundation
• Arthur and Mae Orvis Foundaton, Inc.
• Padosi Foundation
• Stupski Family Fund of the Hawai‘i Community Foundation
• Jhamandas Watumull Fund
• John Young Foundation
For more information, please contact Michelle Morihara at (808) 532-8780 or email@example.com.